|Added on Rightmove:||15 March 2018 (220 days ago)|
- DOUBLE GLAZED, GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- FITTED KITCHEN
- NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL
- WALKING DISTANCE TO STATION
APS have pleasure in offering this stunning LARGE 2 DOUBLE bedroom SPLIT LEVEL apartment which is finished and decorated to the highest standard. The property boasts a modern, high gloss white kitchen, large open plan living and contemporary family bathroom with shower over bath. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating; double glazing, off street parking and well maintained communal garden. Available 4th May 2018
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72025115.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27706299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alternative Property Services, Hornchurch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.