|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 May 2018 (65 days ago)|
- Good sized semi detached house
- In the village of Ushaw Moor
- Neutral colour scheme throughout
- Two double sized bedrooms, one single
- Separate utility room
- Dark beige carpets throughout
- Close to local schools
- Bathroom with shower over
- Available now
- Call us today for a viewing!
**FIRST MONTHS RENT FREE IF YOU MOVE IN JUNE FOR A 12 MONTH TENANCY**
Lovely three bedroom semi detached house in the village of Ushaw Moor. Available now on an furnished or unfurnished basis. There is neutral decoration throughout, with dark beige carpets down in the rooms.
There is a kitchen with wooden style units and oven/hob, overlooking the back yard. There is also an adjoining utility room, with space for appliances and storage cupboard. The living room is a nice big room, with feature fireplace and patio doors opening out to the back. Upstairs, there are two double sized bedrooms and a single. There is also a bathroom with WC, sink and bath, with shower over.
Ushaw Moor is a small pleasant village situated just off the A690 three miles from Durham City Centre, a short drive into town. Benefiting from local amenities such as newsagents, post office and other small shops, as well as a couple of pubs and a sports Centre. Lots of surrounding countryside ideal for those who enjoy walking.
Note furnishings are available for an increased rent call for details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000410591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Durham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.