3 bedroom semi-detached house to rentRaploch Road,. Stirling
|Added on Rightmove:||19 March 2018 (215 days ago)|
- Very attractive semi-detached house
- Two double bedrooms and further bed/box room
- Large kitchen-diner
- Enclosed garden
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Viewing now for entry approx 27 April
- References and Deposit required
Very attractive semi-detached villa, available on an unfurnished basis, with three bedrooms and lounge with spacious kitchen diner
Located conveniently for Stirling's historic city centre and the motorway network, the house is part of an impressive recent development.
The freshly decorated and attractive accommodation comprises of entrance hall with wc off, lounge, spacious kitchen/diner (with a range of integrated white goods) and, on the upper level, two double-sized bedrooms with storage, a third bedroom/study and bathroom. There is gas central heating and double glazing. Externally, there is a large, easily maintained garden to the rear, a small garden to the front and ample driveway parking.
This home is a short distance from the city centre with its many retail, leisure and entertainment facilities. Castle Business Park is also close by, and there are regular bus services to the city, university and beyond.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A HMO PROPERTY
Viewing is highly recommended.
EPC Rating: B
Council Tax : D
Available from end of April
Landlord Registration: 323732/390/11051
EPC - B - LL Reg No:323732/39/1151
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72069935.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000128808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison Lettings, Stirling.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.