3 bedroom semi-detached house to rentDalwhinnie Avenue, Blantyre
|Added on Rightmove:||19 March 2018 (120 days ago)|
- EPC Rating - C
- Council Tax Band - D
- beautiful family home - walk in condition
- lovely big lounge and open plan dining room
- 3 well presented bedrooms
- lovely, fully tiled shower room
- enclosed gardens and driveway
- available from May
- one months deposit - £675
Hello, are you looking to let a really lovely, 3 bedroom semi detached family home in the popular Priory Bridge estate in Blantyre?
Would you like a beautiful, bright lounge with neutral decor, feature fireplace, wood laminate flooring and open plan dining room?
What about a fresh, bright family kitchen with white gloss units, tiled splashback and contrasting flooring?
How about 3 well presented bedrooms with neutral decor and contrasting neutral carpeting and fitted wardrobes in two of the rooms?
Would you like a lovely shower room with corner shower, fully tiled walls and contrasting tiled flooring?
What about enclosed gardens to the rear with long driveway?
How about gas central heating and double glazing?
Would you like a May entry and one months deposit?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72077885.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference IGL1002302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.