|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 June 2018 (94 days ago)|
Look no further this will be perfect for you...
*** Viewing Highly Recommended Before They Go ***
Here you have an opportunity to join a fantastic house share in a property that has very recently been refurbished throughout to a very high standard.
You will be less than 10 mins walk from both Middleton town centre and Mills Hill Station making it very quick and easy to get to main shopping area, and with great train, bus routes and transport links right on your doorstep making it easy to get around Manchester.
With the rooms being much larger than the average double room that you would be able to rent elsewhere and to such a high standard these rooms will go very quickly...
*** Book Your Viewing Now***
What you get:
- All Bills (Gas, Electric, Water, Council Tax, TV Licence)
- Unlimited High Speed Fibre Optic Wifi
- All Full Time Working Professional House Mates
- Communal Lounge/Living Room
- Communal Dining Room
- Shared Kitchen
- Cleaner for the communal Area
- On-Street Parking
*** Don`t Miss Out Book Your Viewing Now These Rooms Will Go Fast ***
Property consists of Kitchen, Large Lounge area/Dining room, Garden with Sitting area.
- All rooms refurbished to a very high standard
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- High quality furniture throughout the house
- Great transport links
- Close to shops, restaurants, town centre and Middleton Arena
- All Bills included
- Unlimited super fast wireless broadband throughout the whole house
- Cleaner for the communal area
Other fees include £95 application fee to secure your room.
Why people like you choose our house shares
1. No live in landlords so you don`t feel like you are living in someone`s house
2. Only £95 to secure your room and a great place to live
3. Furnished to a High Standard
4. Friendly professional housemates
5. Unlimited Super Fast Fibre Optic Wireless Broadband
6. All your bills are included so no hidden surprises
7. We are at the end of the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
8. We will set your tenancy length to suit your needs not ours.
Need to move fast?
We can get your application processed in a few hours with all the right info so can get you into your new room as quick as you need.
We make the process as easy as possible and you can even apply online, and we are happy to help you if you get stuck with anything.
*** Contact us NOW to arrange a viewing or to ask any questions about the rooms we have available. ***
These rooms will go very quickly due to not having many of them and the high standard.
***** Don`t miss out, book your viewing now before it`s too late.*****
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72084740.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sure Move Lettings, Rochdale.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.