|Added on Rightmove:||05 June 2019 (44 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 497081
Property Reference: 497081.
Stylish Modern 2 Bedroom ground floor apartment with under ground parking space, Fitted Kitchen, carpet throughout, CCTV monitoring
Carpeted throughout , separate bathroom, open plan lounge/kitchen with built-in oven, hob and extractor hood, fridge freezer, double glazing and electric heating. underground parking space. Rent £495.00
Close to town centre, easy access to motorway links ideal for commuting. No Pets. Applicants must be in employment (no Lettings will be on a first come first served basis, subject to a credit check and satisfactory reference. Security deposit of £500 plus one months rent in advance payable at signup.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £495.00 per month (£114.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £500.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 05 June, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 497081
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 49708121012019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.