|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 April 2018 (174 days ago)|
- Wonderfully presented, spacious apartment on the 3rd floor
- On-site concierge, lift access, secure fob entry to building
- Great views of the city from the bedroom and living room
- Fully fitted kitchen and modern bathroom
- Only 10 minutes walk from the City Centre
- Furnished, available NOW
***Half price application fees if you can move in next two weeks***An excellently furnished one bedroom third floor apartment, ready to move in to! Fantastic views across the city, with lift access and fob entry to the building ensuring security for residents. Only a short walk into the city centre where you can enjoy all the shops, bars and restaurants Sheffield has to offer. Less than 15 minutes walk to the train station and bus terminal, with access to the tram links only 5 minutes away. The Riverside development is gated, with an on site concierge service to ensure that the communal areas are always well looked after. Furnished throughout, with a spacious kitchen housing appliances of fridge freezer, hob, washing machine and dish washer. Built-in wardrobes in the bedroom, and full white modern bathroom suite with shower over bath. Available now!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72107120.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000491074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Centro - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.