|Added on Rightmove:||05 June 2019 (42 days ago)|
- Close to Martins Heron Station
- Master Bedroom with En-suite
- Further Bedroom with En-suite
- Modern Kitchen
- Three Reception Rooms
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
NIL DEPOSIT AVAILABLE: This outstanding FIVE BEDROOM THREE BATHROOM detached house offers extremely generous family accommodation over 3 floors and is located in a popular residential cul de sac close to Martins Heron railway station (Reading to London Waterloo Line). This property provides well planned accommodation including three reception rooms, conservatory, utility room, ground floor WC, fully fitted kitchen and an enclosed rear garden. To the first floor are master bedroom with en-suite shower room, family bathroom and three further bedrooms. To the second floor is the fifth bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Further benefits include under floor heating to the conservatory, gas central heating, garage and driveway parking. An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. The property is offered unfurnished and available from July.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference BRC180543_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duncan Yeardley Estate Agents, Bracknell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.