|Added on Rightmove:||06 June 2019 (17 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom, Third floor, Apartment
- Furnished, Heat by Electricity
- Oven & Hob built-in, Fridge/Freezer, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher
- Under cover parking designated
- Restrictions: HB Claimants, Smokers, Pets
- Defined Student/Share Home
- Water Included ! Close To University !
****Student Home 2019 Academic Year****
Essex & Suffolk Lettings are pleased to offer this superb 2 bedroom third floor apartment.
The property is situated in the extremely sought after Quayside development being situated just on the outskirts of the town centre and located within walking distance of the Essex University.The property is extremely spacious and benefits from all modern construction. The kitchen is particularly impressive and provides built in oven & hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and even a dishwasher. Offered on an unfurnished basis and water included this really is an apartment not to be missed. Externally there is designated undercover parking.
Essex & Suffolk Lettings are open Monday to Friday 9:30 to 17:00, we will be pleased to arrange viewings outside these hours if necessary.
Call the Lettings Team on 01206 571111 or 01473 725656 for accompanied viewings.
Our famous fleet of CARS are available for accompanied VIEWINGS at short notice so call NOW To View - TEL: 01206 571111 or 01473 725656 - Don't Delay, View Today!
Essex & Suffolk Lettings... Where Expertise & Service Meet
Living Area (incl Kitchen) 23' (7m) x 18'3 (5.6m)
Bedroom 1 10'8 (3.3m) x 10'5 (3.2m)
Ensuite 6'9 (2.1m) x 5'6 (1.7m)
Bedroom 2 10'5 (3.2m) x 13'5 (4.1m)
Bathroom 3'3 (1m) x 5'6 (1.7m)
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) can be provided on request.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 5083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Essex & Suffolk Lettings, Colchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.