|Added on Rightmove:||06 June 2019 (167 days ago)|
- Reception room
- Sizeable eat-in kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Single bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Utility room
- Private parking for two cars
- Integrated music system and underfloor heating
- Short Let
DESCRIPTION Three bedroom property to rent in Knightsbridge.
An absolutely stunning contemporary property located in Knightsbridge Village, benefiting from private parking for up to two cars. No expense has been spared in creating this luxurious, up to date residence, with a fabulous spacious reception room with high ceilings running through to a modern eat-in kitchen. The chic master bedroom is located on the first floor, with excellent storage and a stunning en-suite bathroom. A twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and s good sized single bedroom with en-suite bathroom are also on the first floor. Private parking is at the rear of the property accessed through electric gates.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 101492004475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicolas Van Patrick, Knightsbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.