|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 August 2018 (97 days ago)|
- This spacious, well presented five bedroom property is set over three floors close to Salford University
- Comprising of an entrance hallway, lounge, one double bedroom, dining room leading to newly fitted kitchen and downstairs w.c to the ground floor.
- Three double bedrooms & newly fitted bathroom with shower cubicle to the first floor. One large attic room with en suite to the second floor.
- The property also offers full double glazing, GCH & parking for two cars.
- FLAT SCREEN TV IN EACH BEDROOM - TV LICENCE INCLUDED
Five double bedroom student house on Great Clowes St, close to Salford University
Available for rent to a group of 5 students from 1st September 2018 for 12 months
Rent is £350.00 per person per month based on 5 people sharing
Deposit is £405.00 per person
All applicants must provide photographic ID before the application can proceed to comply with the 'right to rent' requirements.
UK Parental Guarantors are required for each tenant
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72170057.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 172GreatClowesSt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manchester Easy Rent, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.