|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 May 2018 (175 days ago)|
- Detached Family Property
- Highly Sought After Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Integral Garage
- Off-Street Parking
- Enclosed Garden
- Close to Otley Town Centre
- Close to Wharfe Meadows Park
- Walking Distance to Local Schools
Three Bedroom Detached Family Property in a Highly Sought After Residential Location. The Property Consists of Entrance Hallway, Fitted Kitchen, Dining Room, Lounge with French Doors Leading to the Garden and WC to the Ground Floor. Master Bedroom, Double Bedroom, Single Bedroom and Bathroom to the First Floor. Double Integral Garage, Off-Street Parking for Two Cars to the Front and a Lovely Enclosed Garden to the Rear. - Unfurnished **£195.00 Application Fee Per Property**
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72178013.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkes & Co, Otley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.