|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 July 2018 (158 days ago)|
- Spacious Two Bedroom Flat
- Openplan Kitchen Including White Goods
- Double Bedrooms
- Property Comes Fully Furnished or Unfurnished
- Located On The Second Floor
- 10 Minutes Walking Distance to Gants Hill & Barkingside Station
- Fully Tiled Bathroom plus Separate W/C
- Street Parking
- Superb Local Amenities & Schooling
Edward Chase is delighted to present to the residential lettings market this amazing 2-bedroom second floor flat located 10minutes distance to Gants Hill Station. This property comes furnished and is newly refurbished making it perfect for small families or sharers.
This property has many key benefits such as:
- Gas central heating
- Combination boiler
- Located on second floor
- Fully furnished
- White goods
- Double bedrooms
- Two double bedrooms
- Open play layout
- Double glazed windows
- Street parking
- Fantastic location
To view this property please contact Edward Chase today.
A tenant referencing fee of £195 per person will be charged subject to a minimum fee of £500 per property. All fees are inclusive of VAT.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8659859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edward Chase, Ilford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.