|Added on Rightmove:||11 June 2019 (39 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 570649
Property Reference: 570649.
This newly decorated one bedroom apartment is situated on the first floor of a private block, located minutes from South Wimbledon station with further access to South Wimbledon and Colliers Wood stations. Spacious and light, this is a perfect one bedroom, featuring wooden laminate floors throughout and double bedroom with large built in wardrobes.
- Spacious and light
- Wooden laminate floors throughout
- Fully fitted kitchen including: Hob, oven, fridge-freezer and washing machine
- Large double bedroom featuring built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Private secure parking included
- Excellent transport links
- Close to local amenities
No agency fees - Private Landlord managed property
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,250.00 per month (£288.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,442.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 05 August, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 570649
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 57064911062019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.