|Added on Rightmove:||11 June 2019 (40 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 423940
Property Reference: 423940.
Property within less than a mile from the Stations (Fratton & Portsmouth), high street, department stores and supermarkets
Fantastic size house throughout great for all sharers. Two double and a single bedrooms, large lounge and fitted kitchen and further utilities room. White bathroom suite with shower. All modernised and fully decorated. Own on street parking right and a further gated drive way within enclosed garden. Easy to maintain.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £900.00 per month (£207.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 12 June, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 423940
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 42394003082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.