|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 May 2018 (130 days ago)|
- Stylish Victorian Conversion
- Recently Renovated To A High Specification
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Enclosed Decked Terrace
- Two Large Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating System
- Double Glazed Windows
- Off-Road Parking
- Landscaped Gardens/Bike Storage
Property reference number: 28525
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
We are pleased to present this two double bedroom apartment set in a well presented Victorian conversion. Holyrood House is situated within a quiet leafy residential area located close to parkland, public transport links and local amenities within Whalley Range. Also conveniently only a short distance from Manchester City Centre and Chorlton village and its Metrolink Stations.
This spacious raised lower ground floor apartment briefly comprises; communal hallway/porch, entrance hall with built-in desk, open plan fully fitted kitchen/lounge/dining area leading to an enclosed decked terrace, two double bedrooms, luxury fitted three piece bathroom suite with under floor heating.
The accommodation benefits from a high specification throughout with; wooden flooring, gas central heating system, double glazed windows, inset spot lights, fully integrated kitchen with electric oven and gas hob, fridge, ample storage space and with a cupboard housing a washer/dryer and freezer.
Also provided if required is a sofa, coffee table, two double beds, bedside cabinets, wardrobes and net curtains.
Externally the property is set within well kept communal landscaped gardens with private off road parking and covered bike storage.
Available furnished or unfurnished
EPC rating: C
Local authority: Manchester Council
Council tax band: A
Admin/reference fee payable
Deposit payable six weeks rent
Sorry no students, pets, smokers or DSS
Please visit our website to book a viewing.
Furnishing: Optionally Furnished
Not Accepted: Students, Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.