|Added on Rightmove:||07 June 2019 (100 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 564803
Property Reference: 564803.
Beautiful large and modern 2 bed flat, Victoria Quays, Sheffield
Extremely spacious luxury two bed, two bathroom apartment at the popular Grade II listed Victoria Quays development. The flat has exposed timbers, ironwork and brickwork and is a corner flat giving views to two aspects and ensuring it is wonderfully bright and airy. The flat comes fully furnished, and there is an allocated on site secure parking space close to the main entrance.
The apartment is finished to a high standard and comprises 2 double bedrooms (one en-suite), extremely spacious open plan living dining room area (7.92m x 6.10m), kitchen with integrated appliances (fridge, freezer & dishwasher), shower room and store cupboard with washing machine.
It is ideal for city living, within easy access to both universities and hospital sites and a 5 minute walk to the nearest tram stop and city centre shops. There is easy access to the M1 via the A57 parkway, and the flat is ten minutes walk from Sheffield train and bus stations.
It’s available to rent from the 5th August 2019 for £980 pcm (this includes heating & hot water) with a deposit of 1 months rent. It would make a perfect home for a professional, single/couple or friends sharing. Furnished 6-12 month tenancy.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £980.00 per month (£226.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £980.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 22 July, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Property is a listed building)
If calling, please quote reference: 564803
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 56480331052019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.