|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 April 2018 (92 days ago)|
- Two large double bedrooms
- Fully furnished to a high standard
- Open plan living
- The heart ofLeeds city centre
- Allocated parking included
This two bed apartment property is ideal for professionals wanting to be close to the City Centre and the train station. The property comes equipped with a secure, allocated parking space, and utilises a fob entry system for extra safety.
This apartment is one of the corner plots and therefore one of the larger apartments in the velocity development. As it's a corner plot, it benefits from a balcony stretching along both sides of the floor to ceiling windows both sides of the living area allowing light to flood through the living room.
The spacious living room has large sofa, dining table and chairs and open plan kitchen with all integrated appliances.
Please call us on 0113 23 44 111 to arrange a viewing. Fees apply.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000382656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.