|Added on Rightmove:||13 June 2019 (11 days ago)|
- FIRST FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOM
- CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE
- LOVELY SHOWER ROOM
- FULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING SLOT TO THE REAR
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- OPEN GREEN SPACE AT NEW BECKTON PARK
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- BECKTON PARK DLR STATION (ZONE 3)
- EPC RATING C
***SIMPLY STUNNING, EXCELLENT ACCESS TO CANARY WHARF BUSINESS PARK*** Found within this quiet residential turning of Beckton is this DAZZLING ONE BEDROOM HOME. This contemporary home offers cosy living with a Spacious Double Bedroom on the first floor, Fitted Shower Room, Fully Integrated Kitchen open plan to a Lovely Lounge leading to a Private Garden with a car park and allocated parking slot to the rear.
This lovely home is situated in a quiet residential development at a short distance to Beckton Park DLR Station (Zone 3).
When you apply for a tenancy ask our branch staff for further details of fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view.
This property is licensed by the London borough of Newham under the housing act 2004. The maximum number of permitted occupants is yet to be determined by the authority from a single household. Ask our branch staff for further details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 3372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easymove, East Ham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.