|Added on Rightmove:||14 June 2019 (35 days ago)|
AVAILABLE 1st AUGUST AT £675pcm. This two bed house is located at the end of Topaz Street, Splott, just off Clifton Street meaning close by to amenities and proximity to the city centre. The house has had a new kitchen fitted and bathroom upgraded and is in a good condition throughout. It briefly comprises a lounge to the front of the house with feature fireplace, large newly fitted kitchen with plenty of space for a dining table and chairs, upstairs has both bedrooms which are double and of equal size and a family bathroom with bath and shower. Property also boasts a very large garden and is being offered as flexible on furnishings - landlord will provide new furniture if required. Suitable for professional sharers or a small family.
* Flexible on furnished or unfurnished
* New kitchen
* Upgraded bathroom
* Two bedroom house
* View the floor plan to see the layout of the property
* Create yourselves a `wishlist`, i.e. the things that`ll help turn a good home into a great home, and we`ll do our best to negotiate them for you
* All of CPS Homes` properties come with gas, electrical and fire safety certificates, giving you extra peace of mind
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference P12778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPS Homes, Cathays.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.