|Added on Rightmove:||29 March 2018 (177 days ago)|
12 MILNTHORPE CLOSE, BRAMHAM LS23 6TG
A modern 2-bedroom INNER TOWNHOUSE (58 sq m. or 624 sq ft.) with small, sunny garden and single garage, situated a short distance north of the village centre, about 5 miles from Tadcaster. The accommodation comprises hall, w.c., living room, fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms (one with large fitted wardrobe) and bathroom with shower (no bath); gas-fired central heating and double-glazing.
UNFURNISHED Ref. no. REN/1599
RENT: £700 pcm exclusive
BOND: £800 (protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme - The Dispute Service Ltd.)
Viewing by appointment with the Agents
HEADS OF TERMS
1. The property will be let under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for a minimum period of 6 months (with a longer tenancy of 12 months being preferred). The tenancy may be extended beyond the initial period by agreement. A copy of the Agreement under which the tenancy is offered, together with charges for extending the tenancy, is available for inspection at our office.
2. Rent of £700 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by bank standing order.
3. A surety deposit in the sum of £800 will be payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied satisfactorily with his/her covenants. We are a regulated agent for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, which protects tenants' deposits in the event of a dispute between landlord and tenant at the end of the tenancy; full details of the scheme are available at www.tenancydepositscheme.com.
4. A reservation fee for UK-based residents of £190 for a couple (£170 for a single person) including VAT is payable on reserving the property; until this fee has been paid, the property will remain on the market. The reservation fee is normally non-refundable. If there is more than one application, the landlord reserves the right to offer the tenancy to another tenant, i.e. it is not on a first-come, first served basis. In that case, the fee would be refunded. In some cases, a guarantor may be required (for which an additional charge will be made) or 6 months rent will be payable in advance.
5. The Tenant will pay for utility company charges and council tax. Leeds City Council - payable 2018/2019 (gross) £figure awaited - Band 'C'. Water & sewerage charges payable in addition (believed to be a metered supply).
6. The property is available now and the tenancy may commence on completion of the shorthold lease and payment of the first month's rent and deposit, subject to satisfactory references having been provided.
7. Applicants must complete and return a Tenancy Application Form to the Letting Agent before any tenancy can be considered. References and a Credit Search will be taken up.
ROAD DIRECTIONS: The property is situated about one third of a mile from Bramham centre of the village (measured from the war memorial) - on the Wetherby Road and can be identified by our 'to let' board.
FRONT ENTRANCE: Panelled front door with 2 glazed lights and external canopy.
ENTRANCE LOBBY: 2.29m. x 0.86m. having carpet and coconut mat to entrance. Central heating radiator. Coving to ceiling and LED light.
W.C. 2.29m. x 0.78m. with window to front. Pedestal wash-basin with tiled splash-back and shelf, and close-coupled w.c. Vinyl floor-covering. Radiator. Accessories. Modern electricity fusebox with circuit-breakers.
KITCHEN: 2.90m. x 1.97m. with window to front. Fitted with wall and base units having oak doors, 2 with leaded glazed doors, laminated worktops, inset stainless steel sink and tiled splash-backs. Built-in Neff gas hob and electric fan-assisted oven; re-circulating hood over hob (filter and cover are missing). Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tall fridge/freezer. (Tenant to supply his/her own appliances.) Ceiling-mounted spot-light fitting with 4 spots. Tiled floor-covering.
LIVING ROOM: 4.37m. x 3.91m. a large room having patio door to the rear garden facing south/west approximately. T.V. aerial point and satellite dish connection*. Central heating room thermostat. Light brown carpet. Coving to ceiling. Staircase to first floor with carpeted treads and wooden balustrade, with useful walk-in cupboard underneath with 6 coat hooks and electric alarm panel. Pair of floor-length curtains hung from wooden pole.
LANDING: Having beige carpet which extends into both bedrooms. Access to roof space (for lightweight storage only). Smoke alarm. Ceiling downlighters.
BEDROOM 1: 3.92m. x 3.17m. having window to rear with pair of velvet curtains (1 curtain is missing). Built-in, shelved airing cupboard containing hot water cylinder. 3-door wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, hanging rails and shelves. Ceiling spot-light fitting (downlighter). Carpet.
BEDROOM 2: 3.92m. x 2.14m. having window to the front with pair of curtains. Wall-mounted book shelf. Ceiling down-lighter. Carpet.
BATHROOM: 1.95m. x 1.70m. fitted with large white shower cubicle, pedestal basin and close-coupled w.c. Mira Advance electric shower appliance. Half-tiled walls in white, fully tiled in shower area. Vinyl tiled floor-covering. Shaver socket. Extractor fan. Cabinet, towel rails, etc.
CENTRAL HEATING: Radiator central heating and domestic hot water is provided by the Baxi Solo gas-fired boiler located in the kitchen, with conventional hot water cylinder, fitted with back-up electric immersion heater.
OUTSIDE: Open plan small garden with established shrubs to the front of the house. Enclosed, sunny rear garden, facing south-west approximately, with a flagged patio, established shrubs and external tap. Tool box for garden tools, etc.
GARAGE: Single attached garage (no electricity) with up and over door (coloured blue?) with parking for a second car in front of garage. Visitor parking on adjacent area.
SERVICES: All main services are connected to the property.
NOTES: * There is no guarantee that the satellite connection is in working order.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72297770.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference REN1599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartle Residential, Tadcaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.