|Added on Rightmove:||29 March 2018 (199 days ago)|
- Penthouse with panoramic views
- Minutes walk from City Centre and all transport
- Managed by flexible friendly private landlords
- HUGE double aspect private balcony
- Fantastic local eateries and pubs
Please quote reference 33862 when enquiring about this property
Experience buzzing Kelham Island this summer
Photos cannot do justice to this cosy comfortable furnished 2 bed penthouse in Cornwall Works with panoramic City views from a huge private double aspect balcony so you can move your sunbed round to maximise your tan (we are weather optimists)
Smart and well-maintained, Cornwall Works is the sensitively converted old Parkin Silversmiths on Kelham Island, the heart of Sheffields industrial past.
This vibrant up and coming area is minutes' walk from the City Centre, both universities and only a short journey from the hospitals. Easy access to the station (walk, bus or Supertram), the motorways and beyond.
Recently decorated, our bright and spacious apartment has smart technology electric heaters, carpets throughout, modern comfortable furniture, washer-dryer and fridge-freezer. The building has secure entry and bike store, also a charming inner courtyard.
Live here for total convenience: The fantastic Grind cafe is at the front of the building. It is along the road from Tesco Express, excellent eateries Craft & Dough and Urban Social. Moments away from award winning gastro-pub The Milestone and innovative restaurant Joro at the revolutionary new container space, Krynkl. The Bhaji Shop Thali Cafe and new Stew and Oyster are also close by. Excellent traditional Real Ale pubs The Fat Cat and The Kelham Island Tavern are only a couple of minutes' walk across the road.
Once on the Island you will wonder how you ever managed to live anywhere else
The property would suit a professional couple or two sharers.
850 p.c.m./196 p.w. (excluding bills) on a 12 months Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement with option to continue on a rolling monthly basis. However, we are flexible private landlords renting direct to tenants so may consider short lets or all-inclusive packages depending on circumstances.
Reference checking and 6 weeks' rent (1,176) deposit required.
No smokers or pets. Sorry, we are unable to process benefit claimants at the moment.
We are now required to check tenants' "Right to Rent" as defined by the Home Office so nationality and immigration status must be evidenced by passport, EU identification, visa or formal University place documentation if applicable.
EPC rating C
Council Tax Band C - 1,471.54 p.a.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0033862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.