|Added on Rightmove:||23 March 2018 (179 days ago)|
A beautiful four bedroom house to let to four students or four professionals.
- Full refurbished property – everything in the property was BRAND NEW
- Brand new energy efficient boiler
- Excellent Kitchen and dining area
- Separate Utility room
- Modern Lounge with French doors opening onto the patio area
- 4 Large double bedrooms all fully furnished
- 3 bathrooms, with bath, double shower, sink and WC
- Double Glazing and central heated
- Huge Gardens
- Private Driveway, big enough to easily fit 4 cars
Located in Kirkstall close to the large Morrisons complex and the Brand New Kirkstall Bridge Shopping Park, means this is a prime location to all local amenities, shops, bus routes and is close to the city centre and universities.
This is a very modern property which has been refurbished to a high standard.
Cheap rent £85.00 pppw INCLUDING COUNCIL TAX!!
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 50481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Propertynest, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.