|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 April 2018 (197 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Unfurnished / Part Furnished
- Gas CH & Dbl Glazing
- Communal Garden & On Street Parking
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- No Smokers/DSS/Students/Children
- Available To Let Now
A great opportunity for the professional single or couple to rent this unfurnished / part furnished two bedroom ground floor apartment, in a great location for accessing Leeds city centre and Headingley. With gas central heating and PVCu double glazing and modern decor throughout, the property has a modern kitchen with high gloss units, oven, hob, fridge and washing machine. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room. Externally, there are communal gardens to the rear of the property.
4.22m(max) x 3.45m (max) - With window to rear elevation, dado rail, wall lights and central heating radiator.
2.46m x 2.03m
With window to front elevation, a range of modern white gloss fronted base and wall units, tiling to splashback areas, electric oven, stainless steel gas hob and cooker hood, integrated fridge and washing machine, wall mounted boiler, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, small stained glass detail window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
3.53m x 2.92m
With window to front elevation, telephone point, cable point and central heating radiator.
3.96m (max) x 2.92m(max) narrowing to 1.85m(min) - With window to rear elevation, built in cupboard and central heating radiator.
With white low level WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, shaver light and central heating radiator.
There is a small gravelled area to the front of the property, communal garden to the rear and on street parking is available.
1. Smokers 2. DSS 3. Students 4. Pets 5. Kids
Council Tax Band
We are informed that the property is in Council Tax Band 'A'. Further information is available from Leeds City Council
An application fee will be payable by all applications for tenancy. This fee charged will vary dependant on the number of occupants and is subject to an additional charge if a guarantor is required. This fee will be confirmed in writing once your individual circumstances have been assessed. The application fees quoted below are inclusive of VAT (at 20%) and are payable once a tenancy has been agreed with the landlord. We are unable to process an application for tenancy until the application fee is received. Single Occupant: £210 Joint Occupants £330 Each Occupant thereafter: £150 Company: £360 Guarantor: £150 Please note an occupant is considered as anyone over 18 years of age residing at the property.
Private Entrance Hall
With central heating radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72320390.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MTL100933_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Moortown - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.