|Added on Rightmove:||16 June 2019 (33 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 573802
Property Reference: 573802.
A popular residential building in Cardiff, offers a bright, spacious and well presented fourth floor apartment close to city centre. Ideal for professionals working in the city. Available immediately.
- Large master bedroom with double bed and en suite
- Double bedroom / Study with single bed
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Kitchen with Bosch washer, fridge, electric oven, induction hob
- Lounge/diner sofabed, dining table and chairs
- Utility/storage room with Bosch tumble dryer, vacuum cleaner and combi boiler (gas heating)
- Hallway with caller/entry system
- Secure under croft parking space with remote control garage door
- Two communal roof terraces
0.5 miles / 10min walk to Queen Street Train Station 0.8 miles / 15min walk to Cardiff Central Train Station
Furnished as photographed but flexible to tenants needs.
The building has fixed water charges at £25 per month for each flat. Gas/elec approx £60-70 month totalCouncil Tax Band D, approx £109/month. NO AGENCY FEES.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £850.00 per month (£196.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £850.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 17 June, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 573802
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 57380216062019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.