|Added on Rightmove:||17 June 2019 (35 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Good size living/dining room
- Kitchen area
- Modern bathroom with shower over
- Popular location just off Mill Road
- Off street parking
- Communal bike rack
- Gas fired central heating via radiators
- Double glazed windows
- Within easy reach of Addenbrookes hospital
This two double bedroom, ground floor flat has the added advantage of a modern bathroom and useful utility room.
Situated in a select, well maintained development, the property provides good size, well planned accommodation.
The entrance/utility room has a work top and storage and also a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The entrance hall has a large built in storage cupboard and doors off to both of the bedrooms which have double wardrobes, wooden framed double beds and set of drawers.
There is a modern bathroom with white suite comprising bath with shower attachment over, vanity wash hand basin and w/c. There is a storage unit ideal for towels and a large wall mounted mirror.
The spacious living/dining room is dual aspect and has a nice feeling of space and two, two seater sofas and a dining table with four chairs. An archway then leads to the kitchen which has base and eye level units and has an oven and hob and fridge supplied.
Throughout the property there are double glazed windows with hardwood surround and gas fired central heating via radiators.
Externally there is the added advantage of allocated parking space and bike rack.
The location is ideal for anyone that works at either ARM Holdings Ltd., AstraZeneca or Addenbrookes hospital. Cambridge city centre and railway station are within easy reach. Every local amenity is on hand including schools, shops, bus routes, public houses and recreation grounds.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72336697.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000558981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tucker Gardner Lettings, Great Shelford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.