|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 May 2018 (150 days ago)|
- 5 spacious bedrooms including master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite and guest bedroom with en-suite
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area with bi-fold leading to rear garden
- Formal first floor living room with full height glazing doors to terrace
- Miele appliances, underfloor heating throughout, Duravit ceramics and Hansgrohe
- Integrated audio system and GIRA video entry door system
- Oak engineered flooring, air conditioning and high performance windows
- Allocated parking and cycle store
Park View is an exclusive development of just four stunning new detached houses, looking out onto parkland in the desirable Old Chesterton area of Cambridge. Park View sets a new standard for Cambridge: designed by award-winning architects, built using the finest materials and incorporating the latest technology.
The property has five bedrooms and a gross area of over 2,600 sq ft, these are unusually spacious family homes. The rear garden is South-facing while a full-width rear balcony and expansive roof terrace look out over the garden and playing fields beyond. From integrated, high-efficiency air conditioning to carefully selected Yorkshire bricks, Park View combines the best in modern design with the highest standards of traditional craftsmanship
Old Chesterton is fast becoming one of the most desirable places to live in Cambridge. Steeped in history and an ancient parish, Old Chesterton offers a unique, homely atmosphere while avoiding the grind of central Cambridge.
Only a mile from the city centre, the attractions of Cambridge are close at hand, yet Old Chesterton still retains its original village charm. In the enviable position of having the River Cam a few hundred metres away, it truly has encapsulated all the wonders of country life in a convenient city setting. The area is well known for a selection of fabulous restaurants and pubs, with everything from beautiful family-friendly pubs like the Fort St George and Green Dragon through to fine dining at Restaurant Twenty-Two and Midsummer House, which has earned two Michelin stars.
Meanwhile, Chesterton High Street offers a wide range of local amenities including a post office, independent shops, supermarkets, chemists, dentists and medical care. For families with children, Park View falls in the sought-after catchments of Milton Road Primary School and Chesterton Community College secondary school. The Leys, St John¿s and Perse schools, to name a few, are also easily accessible.
With WC and basin
To the rear of the property is a generous patio area with a raised flower bed enclosed within 8ft high wooden fencing. Prize-winning landscape architects have been engaged to design an exceptional planting scheme of minimal maintenance. To the front a paved parking area and lawn can be found on the approach to the property. The rear facing aspect of the property also benefits from a roof top terrace and also a full width terrace from the first floor sitting room. The doors from both the kitchen and the sitting room fold right back to bring the inside outside and vice versa making it a wonderful entertaining house during the summer months
Other Item / Description
The kitchen is fitted with bespoke cabinets. Miele appliances include a full-height fridge and freezer, a large five-zone gas hob and four ovens; two main, a combination and steam oven
Miele washing machine and high efficiency heat tumble dryer
Well proportioned room with ensuite shower room
Beautiful en-suite bathroom with a triangular bay looking out over Chesterton recreation ground
With stunning views over the recreation ground and Cambridge beyond and door to expansive roof terrace
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CML170010_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker - Lettings, Cambridge City Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.