|Added on Rightmove:||04 April 2018 (196 days ago)|
- Set within a secure gated development
- Enviably located near the banks of the Thames
- Striking one bedroom flat
- Well-proportioned double bedroom
- Stunning dual-aspect reception leading to private balcony
- Sleek modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Charming private balcony
- Off-street parking
SHORT LET. Set within a secure gated development, this bright and airy one bedroom flat boasts a striking reception room, sleek kitchen, a modern bathroom and a charming private balcony.
Eleanor Close is fantastically located near the banks of the Thames, the many amenities of Surrey Quays are also moments away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72388022.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1060410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.