|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 May 2018 (152 days ago)|
- Three bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Rear Yard
- Viewing Advised
- EPC Rating - D
Peter Anthony are pleased to bring to the market this beautifully refurbished, three-bedroom, mid-terraced property, located in a popular residential area of Levenshulme.
Situated opposite Greenbank Playing Fields, this property is only a 10-minute walk from Stockport Road, where you can find local supermarkets, restaurants, shops and Levenshulme train station. For users of the bus, the 172 and the 278 conveniently stop near the property.
The property briefly compromises of:
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Kitchen including oven and hob
- Three bedrooms, with one being in a loft conversion
- Modern bathroom, compromising of a bath and incorporated shower
- Gas Central heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Rear yard
- Council Tax band A = £1045 annually
- EPC rating = D
Please call Peter Anthony on 0161 257 2441 to arrange a viewing.
Unfortunately no DSS accepted on this property.
Ground Floor -
Front Reception Room - 3.70m x 3.49m (12'2" x 11'5") - Wood door to front elevation and Upvc double glazed window, laminate flooring and radiator.
Rear Reception Room - 4.19m x 3.70m (13'9" x 12'2") - Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, laminate flooring, wooden stairs leading to first floor and radiator.
Kitchen - 3.25m x 2.27m (10'8" x 7'5") - Wooden door to side elevation, Upvc double glazed windows to side and rear, tiled flooring, a range of white high gloss base and wall units with black roll top work-surface, stainless steel sink and drainer, four ring gas hob, electric oven and space for washing machine.
First Floor - Landing (Landing) -
Bedroom One - 3.71m x 3.51m (12'2" x 11'6") - Upvc double glazed window to front elevation, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.28m x 2.00m (10'9" x 6'7") - Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, carpet and radiator.
Bathroom - 2.29m x 1.62m (7'6" x 5'4") - Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, tiled flooring, white three piece bathroom suite comprising of low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over and chrome heated towel rail.
Second Floor -
Bedroom Three - 5.28m x 3.27m (17'4" x 10'9") - Two velux windows and carpets. Room has restricted height at either end and stairs leading to second floor located within the middle of the room.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72414107.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27755518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Anthony, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.