|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 June 2018 (227 days ago)|
- Close to Town Centre
- Immaculate Presentation
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Tastefully Presented Throughout
- Allocated Parking
- En-Suite Rooms
- Internal Viewings Recommended
Situated within a short stroll of the Oracle Shopping center and the mainline train station is this newly renovated professional houseshare located on Kendrick Road. The property was refurbished to a very high standard throughout in 2013 and comprises of:- Gated entrance, allocated parking spaces, entrance hallway leading to spacious lounge area facing the rear of the building with a plasma T.V provided, open plan with the fully equipped kitchen area which has a large dining area in the center, dishwasher, 2 x built in fridge freezers, ground floor WC, first floor laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer, 7 spacious en-suite double bedrooms and a private enclosed rear garden area.
All bills included Gas, Water, Electric, Council Tax, Internet and T.V License
Total Rent Inclusive of bills - £725.00 per calendar month
- ALL 7 BEDROOMS HAVE THEIR OWN EN-SUITES
- COMMUNAL LOUNGE AREA WITH PLASMA T.V
- FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- 2 X FRIDGE FREEZERS
- DINING TABLE AND CHAIRS
- SEPARATE LOUNDRY ROOM *No Extra Costs*
- TUMBLE DRYER
- WASHING MACHINE
- ALLOCATED PARKING FOR EACH ROOM
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN AREA
IDEAL FOR A SINGLE WORKING PROFESSIONAL
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SPACE, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.