|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 March 2018 (207 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished throughout
- New combi gas central heating
- Double glazed throughout
- Available immediately
- Large garden
Please quote reference 33924 when enquiring about this property
Spacious 3 Bedroom House Close To Clay Cross
Located halfway between Alfreton and Chesterfield, within 20 minutes drive of J29 on the M1, and 20 minutes to Matlock and the Peak District.
Available immediately on a 6 monthly renewable tenancy.
Recently completely refurbished, with new wiring, new combi central heating, new carpets, new bathroom suite and new kitchen. Fresh and clean throughout.
Unfurnished house with:
- 2 Living Rooms
- Modern Kitchen
- 1 Large Double Bedroom
- 2 Single Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom (upstairs) with Electric Shower
- Storage Cellar
- Double Glazed Throughout.
- Modern Combi Central Heating
- Clean and Tidy Throughout
- Off Street Car Parking
- Big Garden (garage is not included in the tenancy)
- Shops, post office, and Sharley Park primary school all nearby.
Call now to view.
Rent is 520 per month (payable 120 weekly). Tenancy Renewable Every 6 Months.
To move in you will need one month's rent in advance (520), plus damages deposit (700) Total of 1,220. There are NO fees.
(Applicants on benefits must provide a suitable guarantor who is employed and a homeowner).
References will be required.
Front reception room 3.81m x 3.68m
Rear reception room 4.01m x 3.69m
Master Bedroom 3.8m x 3.65m
Second bedroom 2.71m x 2.13m
Third bedroom 2.94m x 1.77m
Bathroom 2.73m x 1.78m
Kitchen 2.99m x 1.77m
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0033924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.