|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 June 2018 (226 days ago)|
- Stunning Period Conversion
- Large Reception Overlooking Communal Gardens
- Separate Eat In Kitchen & Two Large Bedrooms
- Moments To Warwick Avenue Station
- EPC Rating TBC
A huge two bedroom on the first floor of this prestigious period property on one of the most beautiful crescents in Little Venice. With beautiful views & large entertaining space, this is a rarely available flat which must be seen.
Comprising of a large reception with stunning views over the communal gardens, bright eat in kitchen with ample storage space, master bedroom with stylish en-suite, second double bedroom & family bathroom. There is excellent storage throughout and is moments to Warwick Avenue underground station. EPC rating TBC.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72439301.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HEA173250_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Little Venice Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.