|Added on Rightmove:||23 June 2019 (27 days ago)|
- Four Bedroomed Detached Property
- Dual Aspect Lounge
- Kitchen Family Dining Room
- Utility & DS W.C.
- En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- Detached Garage and Off Road Parking
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Available July 2019
- Energy Performance Rating: C
DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE 23' 4" x 11' 4" (7.11m x 3.45m)
STUDY 10' 4" x 9' 2" (3.15m x 2.79m)
KITCHEN DINING FAMILY ROOM 17' 5" x 14' 9" (5.31m x 4.5m)
BEDROOM ONE 13' 3" x 11' 10" (4.04m x 3.61m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 1" x 10' 9" (3.68m x 3.28m)
BEDROOM THREE 13' 11" x 12' 3" (4.24m x 3.73m)
BEDROOM FOUR 9' 10" x 9' 8" (3m x 2.95m)
REAR HOUSE GARDEN
APPLICATIONS TO RENT A PROPERTY
A holding deposit equivalent to no more than 1 weeks rent is required to process all new tenancy applications. If the tenant passes references the deposit can be used toward the security deposit or the first month's rent.
A holding deposit will not be refunded in circumstances where the tenant withdraws, fails a Right to Rent check or provides false or misleading information that materially affects their suitability to rent the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72467245.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 100850001649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartram & Co , Lutterworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.