|Added on Rightmove:||09 April 2018 (192 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- MODERN GATED DEVELOPMENT
- CLOSE TO MOTORWAY AND TRAFFORD CENTRE
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS, ONE ENSUITE
- FURTHER BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- JUST REDECORATED AND RE CARPETED
Forming part of this MODERN GATED DEVELOPMENT this spacious TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT. Communal entrance, private entrance hall, bright open plan living space, modern fitted kitchen, TWO BEDROOMS, one with en suite shower room, further bathroom. DOUBLE GLAZED, GAS CENTRAL HEATING. Redecorated throughout, new carpets. Well tended gated communal grounds, allocated parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100263003296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Snowden Wilkinson, Cheadle Hulme.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.