|Added on Rightmove:||09 April 2018 (197 days ago)|
15 ROMAN CLOSE, TADCASTER LS24 8HU
A spacious, well-modernised 2-bedroom FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT (62 sq m or 665 sq ft) with large sunny living room, ergonomic fitted kitchen with built-in cooking appliances, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower, ample cupboard storage space, modern gas-fired central heating and upvc double-glazing. Off-street parking is available close-by.
UNFURNISHED Ref. no. REN/1587
RENT: £575 pcm exclusive
BOND: £750 (protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme - The Dispute Service Ltd.)
Viewing by appointment with the Agents
HEADS OF TERMS
1. The property will be let under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for a minimum period of 6 months (with a longer tenancy of 12 months being preferred). The tenancy may be extended beyond the initial period by agreement. A copy of the Agreement under which the tenancy is offered, together with charges for extending the tenancy, is available for inspection at our office.
2. Rent of £575 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by bank standing order.
3. A surety deposit in the sum of £750 will be payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied satisfactorily with his/her covenants. We are a regulated agent for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, which protects tenants' deposits in the event of a dispute between landlord and tenant at the end of the tenancy; full details of the scheme are available at www.tenancydepositscheme.com.
4. A reservation fee for UK-based residents of £190 for a couple (£170 for a single person) including VAT is payable on reserving the property; until this fee has been paid, the property will remain on the market. The reservation fee is normally non-refundable. If there is more than one application, the landlord reserves the right to offer the tenancy to another tenant, i.e. it is not on a first-come, first served basis. In that case, the fee would be refunded. In some cases, a guarantor may be required (for which an additional charge will be made) or 6 months rent will be payable in advance.
5. The Tenant will pay for utility company charges and council tax. Selby District Council - payable 2018/2019 (gross) £1,383.95 - Band 'B'. Water & sewerage charges payable in addition (not a metered supply).
6. It is expected that the property will be available from late May and the tenancy may commence on completion of the shorthold lease and payment of the first month's rent and deposit, subject to satisfactory references having been provided.
7. Applicants must complete and return a Tenancy Application Form to the Letting Agent before any tenancy can be considered. References and a Credit Search will be taken up.
ROAD DIRECTIONS: Leave Tadcaster town centre and proceed along Commercial Street towards York. At the traffic lights at the top of the hill turn left into Wighill Lane. After 30 metres, take the first left turning into Roman Close and park on the left hand side of the car-park. This first floor apartment stands on the left hand side of the car-park above no. 14, with its own staircase.
The accommodation comprises (all on the first floor):-
ENTRANCE PORCH: Open-fronted porch with walk-in store with space and electric power point for upright freezer. Electricity and gas meter cupboard and dustbin bag compartment.
HALL: 3.15m. x 1.21m. width. Ceramic tiled floor. 2 recessed down-lighters in the ceiling. Smoke alarm. 6 wall-mounted coat hooks.
LIVING ROOM: 5.02m. x 4.42m. a large room with bay window facing south-west approx. Second window to side facing south-east approx. 6 recessed ceiling spot-lights. Recently-fitted light brown carpet. Smoke alarm. T.V. aerial point.
KITCHEN: 2.94m. x 2.28m. (off living room) fitted with modern base and wall units having pale wood-effect laminated doors, dark grey laminated worktops, breakfast bar, inset stainless steel sink and tiled splash-backs. Diplomat electric ceramic hob, cooker hood and Stoves electric fan-assisted oven. Space for fridge, washing machine, etc. (these last 2 appliances are not provided). Ceramic tiled floor. 4 ceiling down-lighters and 2 lights mounted under wall units. Window with Venetian blind.
BEDROOM 1: 4.16m. x 2.74m. plus doorway. Window to rear facing north-west approx. Large 2-door built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and full-width shelf. Mid-brown carpet. 4 ceiling down-lighters. Smoke alarm.
BEDROOM 2: 3.40m. x 3.12m. plus doorway. Window to rear facing north-west approx. Large 2-door built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and full-width shelf. Large walk-in cupboard, with electric light, which houses the central heating boiler. Mid-brown carpet. 4 ceiling down-lighters. Smoke alarm.
BATHROOM: 2.81m. x 1.67m. a large room fitted with modern white suite comprising panelled bath, wash basin and w.c. Aqualisa shower over bath (connected to the boiler) with glass splash-screen. 2 walls are fully tiled. Tiled floor. Large wall-mounted mirror. Extractor fan. 4 spot-lights.
CENTRAL HEATING: Baxi gas-fired combination boiler provides central heating by radiators and domestic hot water; thermostatic radiator valves and room thermostat in the hall.
OUTSIDE: Communal dustbins (collections on Tuesdays). Off-street parking adjacent to the apartment on a first come-first served basis.
SERVICES: All main services are connected to the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72479966.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference REN1587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartle Residential, Tadcaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.