|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 April 2018 (244 days ago)|
- Intercom Entry System
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Fully Furnished
- Fitted Kitchen
- En Suite Bathroom
- Double Glazing
- Close to Public Transport Links
· Large Deluxe Studio Apartments
· Fully Furnished
· Luxury ‘Hotel-Style’ Shower Room.
· Fully fitted kitchen
· All Utility Bills Included (Gas, Electric, Water and Internet)
· Stunning Panoramic Views Across the River Mersey and Liverpool Skyline
· All rooms include spacious balconies
· Viewings available NOW. Reserve your Room early.
· Prices from £140 Per Week
· Key Fob Entry System
Home to Liverpool’s creative industries and a thriving nightlife scene.
Liverpool’s number one shopping destination just a 10 minute walk away.
Lime Street Station
The main station connecting Liverpool to every corner of the UK.
With two cathedrals at either end to explore, just a 10 min walk away.
Here you’ll find some of Liverpool’s best independent shops, bars and restaurants.
A thriving hub of new start-up businesses, bars and restaurants
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Liverpool City Rents, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.