|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 April 2018 (152 days ago)|
- CLOSE TO SELHURST TRAIN STATION
- WOOD FLOORING THROUGHOUT
- QUIET RESIDENTIAL ROAD
- 24 HOUR BUS SERVICE SHORT WALK AWAY
- AVAILABLE NOW
- SEMI-OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- ALLOACTED PARKING TO REAR OF BUILDING
- CLOSE TO NORWOOD JUNCTION OVERGROUND STATION
- GROUND FLOOR
- FREE ON STREET PARKING
FLAT TO RENT SET ON RESIDENTIAL ROAD CLOSE TO SELHURST AND NORWOOD JUNCTION
This property can be used as a large one bed, or ideal for a family with a small child.
The kitchen is off from the living room, and whilst technically being "open-plan" it is not intruisive on the living room.
The property is located a very short walk from Selhurst Station, or a short walk/bus ride to Norwood Junction. There are also plenty of bus stops for access to Croydon or a slower journey into Zones 2/3 south of the river.
The property has one off street parking space to the rear of the building; parking on the street is permit free.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72552509.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000326127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Lettings, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.