|Added on Rightmove:||14 May 2019 (62 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 564048
Property Reference: 564048.
*** A LARGE ONE BEDROOM SELF CONTAINED FLAT AVAILABLE NOW ***
· Fully furnished with modern Ikea furniture, a large open plan kitchen-diner and separate bathroom and double bedroom.
· Conveniently located with just a 5-minute drive to the City Centre, with excellent transport links into and around Birmingham.
· Fully double glazed and gas central heating
· There is plentiful off-road parking for at least 3 cars
· Access to a large well maintained garden for summer BBQ’s
· “Ultrafast” broadband wi-fi internet connection included
· No Admin charges or Fees
THE FLAT COMPRISES THE FOLLOWING AREAS :
· Open plan living room/ dining area with kitchenette
· Large separate bedroom
· Separate bathroom
· Small hallway
The self-contained flat is situated on the first floor of a converted period property, with an open-plan kitchenette which contains a washing machine, built in oven and electric hob, a large fridge freezer and microwave.
The living room with a large settee, separate chair and coffee table.
The large bedroom is fully furnished with modern Ikea furniture which comprises of a double bed, chest of drawers, bedside cabinet, a double mirrored wardrobe and several bookshelves.
The bathroom, which is accessed from the bedroom has a bath with shower over, WC and a wash basin. There is an airing cupboard also.
There is access to the side of the property to a HUGE well maintained private garden, the gardener tends to the garden over the summer months.
INCLUDED IN RENT
The monthly rent includes access to an “ultrafast” 350Mbps VirginMedia Wi-Fi broadband internet connection (the fastest currently available inthe UK).
Other bills would be required to be paid by the tenant(s) including Council Tax, gas (metred) and electricity (key top up / pay-as-you-go)and water rates. 25% Council Tax discounts are available for sole occupants and certain categories (such as people in education, student nurses etc) can be wholly exempted by the Council.
The flat is located close to Bearwood with all the local amenities you would want and there are 5 gyms, 2 swimming pools, 2 cinemas and numerous super markets all within 5 minutes' drive of the flat as well as nice open green spaces such as Warley Woods and Lightwoods Park.
Great transport links!
There are bus stops within minutes' walk of the flat allowing City Centre and surrounding areas…
To move in you will require :
* 1 month's rent and a 1 month deposit
* Proof of ID
* 2 references - 1 from your employer and 1 from a previous landlord or other trusted individual
* Proof of bank account
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £600.00 per month (£138.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £600.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 10 July, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 564048
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 52977426032019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.