|Added on Rightmove:||20 June 2019 (62 days ago)|
- A MODERN 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIRE
- KITCHEN DINER WITH DISHWASHER & GAS COOKER
- FRIDGE FREEZER PLUS CHECT FREEZER
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM WITH MIXER SHOWER OVER BATH
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- SOLAR PANELS PROVIDING FREE HOT WATER
- LOW ELECTRICITY BILLS
- *AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSIT*
Accommodation in brief; hall with stairs leading to the first floor, sitting room with bay window to the front, feature gas fire with attractive surround plus bracket for mounting TV to wall.
Kitchen diner accessed via an archway from the sitting room, this room has a tiled floor, contemporary wall and base units, freestanding gas cooker, dishwasher and fridge freezer (The fridge freezer and dishwasher can be removed upon request)
To the first floor are 2 double bedrooms plus a box room with wardrobe. The bathroom is to the first floor and has a white suite with mixer shower over the bath.
Externally to the front is a block paved driveway and garage with power and light. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn but has a good sized patio area too plus timber shed and rear access to the garage.
No pets permitted.
EPC Rating D
Council Tax Band B
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72554503.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000560650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Uttoxeter - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.