|Added on Rightmove:||13 June 2018 (156 days ago)|
- Rolleston On Dove Village - 3 Miles from Burton
- Four bedroom mews house
- Spacious kitchen / diner with access to rear
- Master double bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Three further bedrooms to second floor
- Village location - Close to A38 main road
- Newly re-decorated
- Gas centrally heated and double glazed throughout
- Children welcome, pets by negotiation please
- ***PROPERTY TOUR AVAILABLE***
PROFESSIONAL PROPERTIES are pleased to offer this four bedroom townhouse in village location
Entrance hall with laminate flooring and cloakroom
Dining room/ study with laminate flooring
Fully fitted dining kitchen with integral oven and dishwasher
Lounge to first floor
Master double bedroom with ensuite shower room
Three further bedrooms to second floor
Family bathroom with shower
Enclosed rear garden with lawned and patio areas
One allocated parking space
Gas centrally heated and double glazed throughout
To let unfurnished
Children welcome, pets by netotiation
Council tax band D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101987000271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Professional Properties, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.