|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 June 2019 (147 days ago)|
- Exquisite 2 bedroom flat
- Situated on the 10th floor of a stunning development
- Light reception room with floor to ceiling windows
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Sleek open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous sized second bedroom
- Great communal facilities - gym, swimming pool and cinema
- Close to a wealth of amenities and excellent transport links
LONG LET. Located on the 10th floor of a stunning development, the exquisite 2 bedroom flat boasts a light and spacious reception room, lovely master bedroom with en suite bathroom and a sleek open-plan kitchen.
Situated at the west end of Kensington High Street, close to the wealth of amenities in Hammersmith and Earls Court, this development is well located for Overground and Underground links from Kensington Olympia station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72565597.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1104696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.