|Added on Rightmove:||28 June 2019 (18 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 580601
Property Reference: 580601.
This modern delightful 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms terraced house.Located a few minutes walk from Southfields shops & tube station (Zone 3 District Line), Wimbledon Tennis (all england lawn tennis), Wimbledon Park and Wimbledon Common.
The property can be occupied by a family or multiple professionals (single contract).The house will be available from 18th August 2019, after we refresh the decoration.
- Open-plan living room and kitchen (ground floor)
- 4 Bedrooms (floor 1 & 2)
- 1 marble bathroom with toilets, sink, storage & towel heater (floor 1)
- 1 Italian wet room with toilets, sink, storage & towel heater (floor 2)
- High-quality fittings and fixtures throughout
- Modern chic interior
- Multi-zone heating internet remote controlled
- off-street PARKING
- private patio GARDEN
- fully FURNISHED
- quiet private CUL-DE-SAC
- Constantly kept in EXCELLENT CONDITION
- High-quality fittings and fixtures
- Modern chic interior
- Fast fibre broadband area
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,850.00 per month (£657.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,000.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 18 August, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 20 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 580601
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 58060127062019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.