|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 May 2018 (194 days ago)|
- Superb second floor one bedroom flat
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Smart and well equipped kitchen
- Double bedroom with plenty of storage space
- Stylish bathroom suite with modern fixtures
- Ample storage throughout
- Excellent location for local amenities
LONG LET. Beautifully presented throughout, this one bedroom second floor flat offers well proportioned living and entertaining space, with a double size bedroom and a smart fitted kitchen.
The local area offers a widely diverse range of amenities spread throughout Norwood and Crystal Palace where a great selection of shops, bars and restaurants can be accessed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72592520.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1061493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crystal Palace.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.