|Added on Rightmove:||16 April 2018 (186 days ago)|
- Spacious bedrooms
- High standard house bathroom and en-suite
- Elegantly Decorated
- Restaurants rigth on your doorstep
- 10 minutes walk to Leeds city centre
- Easy access to and from major road networks
- Allocated parking included
Take a look at this modern open plan apartment with kitchen/living area leading to a balcony complimented by stunning full dock views.
The property comes beautifully furnished and offers high specification fixtures and fittings including Neff appliances such as full size Fridge and Freezer, single electric oven, four ring hob and extractor, washer dryer and dishwasher.
The double bedrooms are surprisingly spacious and the master includes an immaculate en-suite bathroom.
Clarence Dock is perfect for fun loving city slickers due to the extremely high internal and external specification and close proximity to Leeds city centre.
Allocated parking included.
Fees apply. Contact our branch directly for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LS1M1_P00235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.