|Added on Rightmove:||01 July 2019 (16 days ago)|
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Detached House
- Delightful Private Rear Garden & Driveway to Single Garage
- Open Plan Lounge With Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen With Oven, Hob, Washer & Fridge/Freezer
- Smart Family Bathroom With Shower
- Neutral Decoration Throughout
- Prime Location With Excellent A19/A66 Commuter Links
- Early Viewing Is Advised
- Offered Unfurnhished & Available From 1st Oct 2018
- No Pets, Smokers Or Housing Benefit. Bond £785
A well presented three bedroomed detached hous, located in the popular village of Stainton and occupying a delightful corner plot with a private rear garden.
Internal accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, open plan lounge/diner, and kitchen. The first floor accommodates three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, to the front elevation you will find a garden laid to lawn with a hedge border to the side. To the rear is a delightful private garden which has been well-maintained and a driveway which gives access to a single garage.
Early viewing is recommended as availability is immediate on an unfurnished basis. No pets, smokers or housing benefit. Bond £795
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference LET180158_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.