|Added on Rightmove:||01 July 2019 (22 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 582046
Property Reference: 582046.
Luxury two double-bedroom apartment on ground floor in leafy quiet location yet close to centre.
Located in the sought-after residential De Freville area close to the river, college boathouses, Midsummer Common, main shopping areas, and the historic centre.
Renovated to high standard.
Generous open plan living room with a south facing French door open to the private patio and the communal garden. This is also the only apartment in the building which has the direct access to the garden, and has the privilege of both front and back entrances.
The apartment has a security entry system. Free,private parking for one car, and modern bicycle facilities add further appeal. Economy 7 storage heating.
- Sitting room/Living room: top quality solid oak floor by Kährs.
- Kitchen: fitted with Bosch dishwasher, Bosch electric hob, Bosch extractor hood, Bosch electric oven, AEG washer & dryer, fridge and freezer.
- Two double bedrooms one with a range of built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom with a shower over the bath and built in cupboards.
Reference letter and copies of identification/passport will be required prior to moving in.Unfortunately we cannot accept smokers or pets as required by the maintenance company.
Annual maintenance charge of £2,300 is already included in the rent.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,495.00 per month (£345.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,700.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 September, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 582046
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 58204601072019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.