|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 June 2018 (131 days ago)|
- Excellent transport links
- Three double bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Fully furnished
- One allocated parking space
- 1st floor
- Close to motorway and ring road
- Available 25th June
With a cracking location next to the River Irwell and the ship canal, these apartments in Riley Building blend a great splash of style with lovely homely comfort.
Kitted out with modern furnishings, including contemporary sofas, you'll enjoy the ease of an open-plan kitchen/lounge. You won't have to share bathrooms with flatmates either, as there are two of them - a master and an en-suite, each built to shiny standards. This apartment also comes with a secure allocated parking space.
Venture out and you'll find yourself by Castlefield's many canal-side bars which continue along to Deansgate and the locks. There's transport galore too: tram and train stations are close by and there's easy access to the main ring road. If you're feeling a bit more traditional you could hire a canal boat and float through the city. We wouldn't recommend swimming though.
And just so you know, the pictures for this apartment are for marketing purposes only, so the internal fixtures, fittings and furnishings may vary.
*Available 25th June*
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72616751.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27785790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascend , Manchester .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.