|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 July 2019 (20 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 577998
Property Reference: 577998.
A nice and modernized property 1 stop away from Canary Wharf. Only new building in 2018.
- Facilities: modern kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, underfloor heating
- Length: at least 6 months, starting September
- Transportation: 5 minutes walk to Canada Water station; 1 stop to Canary Wharf, 2 stops to London Bridge
- Concierge: Monday to Friday all day
- Surroundings: Cinema, mega supermarket(Tesco), Surrey Quay shopping centre, Chinese/Vietnam restaurant
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,729.00 per month (£399.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,900.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 05 September, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 577998
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 57799823062019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.