|Added on Rightmove:||02 July 2019 (74 days ago)|
- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- LS1 WATERSIDE DEVELOPMENT
- FURNISHED TO HIGH SPECIFICATION
- EXTENSIVE BALCONY FEATURE
- RECESSED HIGH SPEC KITCHEN
- BEAUTIFUL INTERIOR
- EPC RATING B
A BEAUTIFULLY presented and SPACIOUS 8TH FLOOR ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT at this highly sought after development.
The apartment is FURNISHED to HIGH SPECIFICATION and benefits from a RIVER FACING BALCONY and floor to ceiling windows in the living area and bedroom.
Watermans Place is a striking brick, wooden and copper clad residential development rising to 14 stores, it has a fabulous residents roof top terrace and water views from most apartments.
Granary Wharf is one of the most sought after addresses in the city, due to its accessibility to the station and city centre. This mixed use development has an on-site hotel, with the renowned Sky Lounge Bar, restaurants offering a variety of dishes and a gastro style pub. There is also a Management centre for added security, residents parking and a beautiful piazza style central courtyard - all with easy access to the Leeds Liverpool Canal basin
The water and heating utility charges are incorporated in the value of the rent.
Deposit; £1,035.00 Energy Efficiency Rating; B
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 2419355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.