|Added on Rightmove:||18 April 2018 (89 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 371649
Property Reference: 371649.
More photos to follow.
Modern, bright spacious one bed flat in the popular Wigmore area, Stopsley. Unfurnished. Communal gardens. Parking for one car.
Available 2nd June 2018
Located in the popular Wigmore area of Luton. A one bedroom apartment,
close to local shops, Luton Airport, schools & local amenities. Excellent transport links to the M1, airport & town centre. A ideal property for couples & professionals. Potential tenants will have to undergo & pass referencing which can be done via Open rent. The property benefits from open plan kitchen, living area, bedroom & bathroom. Secure
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £600.00 per month (£138.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £900.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 02 June, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 371649
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 37164911042018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.